Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Finding My Way

I am the woman! I have landed the coolest digs, at a reasonable price and now I can do what I love....SHOPPING! The hunt for an apartment is officially over. YEAH! Move-in day will be April 15th. I can't wait! I have started the process of downsizing and getting rid of stuff that I no longer use. I've also started gathering the boxes that I never unpacked and putting them in a central location. I am so tired of living out of boxes. It will be nice to be able to unpack and put stuff someplace.
Now that I have this great place, I can begin the journey of furnishing it to my liking and getting down to the business of settling in. I feel great! I finally get my own place! Now all I have to do is give it a name....More on that later.