Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Monday, April 25, 2005

How Do You Really Feel About Things?

This seems to be the question I get a lot these days. To answer, I often say "what things?" If you ask a vague question, you'll get a vague answer, pal. This question annoys the hell out of me especially when it is asked via e-mail. Like couldn't you get up the balls to ask me when you we were in bed together and you were screwing my brains out? I'm going to hazard a guess and say the "things" are our relationship. What does one say? Maybe, "I think things are OK, but you really need to trim your nails 'cause my tweet can't take all your digging?"Or what about "things would be wonderful if you came to clean my pipes at least 2 times a day!" Is this too much to say to someone who is constantly wondering how things are going? Would I offend?

Honestly, I'm not looking to analyze it to death (that's why I've got TG!)! I just want to bask in the glow of primal lust for awhile and see where it leads me. When I think about things too much that leads to trouble. Right now I just want good times, shameless fun, and someone to flash around at office parties.

This is not to say that I DON'T want the ring and the 2.5 kids, the chocolate Lab and the green E320. Nay, I'm just saying I'm in no hurry to become leg-shackled and knocked up!