Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Baby, All I Really Need Is a Little Bit..

Damn, I hate to sound like a complainer. It makes me feel like a spoiled brat. I do not like it Sam- I -Am!

BUT...

I just need a little bit...Call it what ever you want:

  • lovin'
  • strange
  • shameless fun
  • cut
  • some

I just need a little bit but I aint gettin' any. Why? Because he "hadn't planned on it."

WTF?

What guy doesn't plan on gettin' some? I feel like smacking a bitch! Now I would be wrong if I called in the reserves. Some would say that isn't right, but damn, a girl has gotta have a plan B, doesn't she?

Didn't I say I needed the pipes cleaned at least twice a week?

Men don't listen.. or maybe it's just this guy!