Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Notebook

What an awesome movie! I just finished watching it on dvd and what an amazing love story. I see things like that and I still believe there's hope for the rest of us. Will any of us ever know the type of love that spans across time and space?

Sometimes I think "No, no we will not" and other times I think "maybe, just maybe".

We are looking for the perfect fit... into our lives, our hearts. What happens to those of us that don't find the perfect fit? Do we alter the shape of our lives and hearts so that another can fit or do we just move to the next"puzzle piece" hoping the next person will fit into our designated space?

Opinions differ. Some will repeat the words of
Kelly Bell Band, " I'm movin on." Others will use the words of Al Green, "Let's stay together". It's a crapshoot, and I'm a bettin' woman!

Oh but to find a love like Noah and Allie's... is the stuff of movies. I'm not sure it exists in real life, and if it does then it only happens to folks I don't know.

"I have traveled across oceans of time to find you"
-Bram Stoker's Dracula

All I know is I want that kind of love!