Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Friday, May 26, 2006

The Email...

I got an email from Cousin Dan!

Who the hell is Cousin Dan?

Cousin Dan is the hot first cousin of my longtime friend J.C. He is so damn good looking it is sinful...

He just put his page up on Myspace and saw my request to become his "friend".

"Oh yes, I'll be your friend, Cousin Dan! Can we take a ride in your big black truck?"
The email subject starts with.. "hey good looking..." He means me...Oh, boy!

The email starts with "When I look at that pic I'm like "Yah she could get it." and the email ends with, "By the way I need some contact info from you."

Now I have several questions...

1. Exactly what can HipChick get?
2. How often can I get it?
3. Will I like it?
4. Can I get more if I want?

I wanna know dammit!

So... never being the person that doesn't give you what you want.... I happily provided my cell phone number and ever so slyly asked about what I could get.

No ask-y, no get-y, right?