Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Internet Issues, Race For the Cure, Just A Big Dope...

I am HipChick.

I am having internet issues. (I am actually posting this at work)

How is a modem unable to be detected after being detected for the last 5 months? This is the 64 million dollar question! As of Sunday night I am having these heinous dsl problems...I don't get it. I beginning to hate Verizon... especially after they seem to be unable to get the monthly billing correct!

Fucking-A!

I will not get upset, I will not cancel my service, I will not cancel my service!

Damn, don't make me cancel my service!

Bastards!
************************************************************
Saturday last, Independentgrl, Beltone and I did the Race For the Cure. Damn, it was hard to see all the people affected by breast cancer. As we were walking the race route, I could see thousands ahead of me and I must say that it was quite an emotional thing...I became teary-eyed... unbeknownst to IG and Beltone.

My aunt was recently diagnosed with breast cancer in stage 4. If anyone knows what that means then you know it is terminal. So being a part of this race was important to me. I walked for her and all the other women who will be diagnosed with this horrible disease... I could use a cure YESTERDAY!
******************************************************************
Ok, I need a "Do-Over" for this entire day!

I get into the office this morning and I realize that, after turning on my computer, I am due to be in a meeting across town in 10 minutes.

FUCK!

So HipChick attempts to haul ass across town after explaining to Independentgrl and Beltone that I was a BIG DOPE and didn't check the schedule for the next day!

FUCK!

Thank G*d for 2006 vehicles! (my Solara ate up the road!) I have never driven so fast in my life ... in a car I actually owned! Definitely something for the record books! I made it in just under 23 minutes and it was raining!

I have been writing this newsletter for the team and IG actually noticed that some of the copy was missing. Hell's Bells... upon further inspection I noticed I had placed the rest of the copy off to the side ( to be deleted).

I have been the BIGGEST DOPE today! Today I have set a record. Does it get any worse?

You bet your sweet ass, kemo sabe!
Co-authoring on another newsletter, I find out that I been working on an old copy and that the newsletter is finished and ready to be put to bed.

You gotta be f*cking kidding me!

So guess who gets to write the entire newsletter for the whole organization in January? You guessed it!

Me. I think I will actually have 2 to write in January. So if all of a sudden I just drop off the face of the earth, look for me in the bathroom... maybe you'll actually catch me before I slit my wrists!

Big Dope!