Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Searching For The Perfect T-Shirt


Thanks to The Blonde and Independentgrl, I've become obsessed with finding the perfect t-shirt. Not just any t-shirt... but the perfect tee to offend the masses and shock people. I've been searching for a while and I think I found one of many shirts that express just a wee bit of what I'm thinking and feeling.

This is just one of many shirts to come...I may have to get some of them custom made, but by dammit, so be it! I think folks that wear outrageous shirts are real pioneers! Nothing better to break the ice or get a gal noticed than a shirt that says something quirky or slightly offensive.

I could sit and think of shit to put on shirts all day... and as I think about all the people I've come across in the blogsphere I really get inspired! Here's what I came up with for a few of my favorite bloggers...

ThatGirl's shirt would say, " Dude...Skilled!"

Independentgrl's would say. " Are You Really 5'9?

My new friend Marriedman's would say, " I'd Rather Have A Rim Job!"

The Blonde's shirt would say,"REAL Cowgirls Ride REVERSE!"

See what I mean... I could go on and on... but now it's your turn...

I want to see what you come up with... everything is fair game... and PLEASE... no holds barred!

What would your t-shirt say? Oh, boy, I can't wait!