Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Somebody Stole My Sofa!

The IT guy in my office wears shirts... all kinds of shirts. Some of them cool some of them... not so much. Today he was wearing a shirt that gave me vertigo just looking at him walk by!

Must I shop for everyone?

His shirt looked like he stole someone's sofa and made a shirt. What's funny is that he actually thought he looked "cool" wearing his loveseat. I don't mean to rag on the IT guy... he's new and trying to find his way but I wish he would consult someone before he leaves the house in the morning, he's killing me!

Imagine a shirt that looked something like this:


I'm always giving the IT guy shit about his shirts... it makes the day go by more quickly. He can never tell if I'm insulting him or giving him a compliment... neither can I most times. But I do think it's funny that he thinks he's so "cool in his sofa-shirt!

Ha Ha Ha!