Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Drunk Dials and Miami Soundmachine...

I've been getting a lot of calls lately. Calls from the Kennedy Center, calls from this company in Florida wanting me to consolidate my student loans ( thanks, got it covered), and random calls from Quebec. These calls can be annoying because these people 4-5 times per day. I've asked to be taken off their call lists but I still get calls from these companies... it's very annoying!

But every now and again I get the crazy, off-the-hook call. Whether it is at 9am on a Saturday morning or at 9:30 at night, I can ALWAYS count on
ThatGirl to call with with some craziness.
Do you know this crazy broad just called me singing Miami Soundmachine! Picture this:

HC: "Hello?"

TG:
"Come on shake your body baby do that Conga..."

HC:
"WTF?"

TG:
"Hey, you'll never guess what they're playing here"

HC: "Are you drunk?"

TG: "I'm eating Chex mix out of a hotel cup"

TG: "Come on shake your body baby do that Conga..."

HC:
"Interesting"

TG: "I just videotaped a woman wearing plaid..."

HC: "Are you drunk?"

TG:
"Yeah, audioblogger is down... I need it to be fixed right now..."

TG:
"Come on shake your body baby do that Conga..."

If TG is anything, she is consistent! During this "conversation" I can not help but laugh my ass off at the constant hilarity she provides. I only get drunk dials from TG but when I do they always manage to make me laugh and shake my head!

Now I've got that damn song in my head... "Come on shake your body baby do that Conga..."

Damn!