Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Liquid Summer Festival: "Dancin', Dancin', Dancin'!"

Oh the things that you'll see when you mix music and alcohol.

Funny stuff, indeed!

The funniest thing we saw was this guy dancing to KBB music. I mean, this guy was obviously a fan. The way he moved was indescribable..., mezmerizing even! Completely hysterical. He was dancing like crazy in his own special way... with a beer in his hand!

"What's so funny about that?"

What was so funny about this is that while he was dancing like Elaine from Seinfeld, he was spilling beer all over the place and especially his feet! I've never seen anyone dance like that... ever! Dude was definitely in the zone! He had eyes closed, moving in circles and looking very intense! He must have spilled beer on himself about 20 times!

Who could blame him? He was a KBB fan, he was there to party with KBB. I can understand this. I am a self-proclaimed groupie myself.

But it was still the FUNNIEST thing seen at the festival.

Good times!

word of advice~ bring a camera so you can capture all the funny stuff on film!