Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Friday, July 08, 2005

Johns Come, Johns Go....

I recently received an e-mail from a guy I went to high school with. He sent the e-mail via Classmates.com and stated that I should "hit him up sometime" and included his cell number. Now this guy was kinda cool and we had several of our classes together all throughout high school.
I was in no way, shape or form as hip as I am now, so the fact that this guy even remembers me at all scores him points.

I decide this afternoon to give him a call. I leave a breathless message and he calls right back!
We chat for over an hour and catch up on what each has been doing since high school. My story was a lot more raucous than his (hey, they don't call me HipChick for nothin'!) but it was good to tell it anyway!

I failed to ask him any of the usual questions... you know kids, wife, pets etc...'cause I don't really give a shit, but I did ask about his interests. Golf, music- producing and playing, and working with adolescents. Wow! I was kind of surprised... cause this guy was always the meat-head type in high school (that was mean...I know).

Hey, maybe this is someone I can hang out with... that will like to DO things besides sit on his ass and/or sleep. Is this someone who wants to enjoy life? I need a hangin' partner, man! So I tell this guy to give me a call sometime so we can hang out...We shall see.

Incidentally, his name is John... and so is
the Chef's!

I guess when you're a call girl...Johns come, Johns go!

Ha!