Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Friday, August 19, 2005

Tag... I'm It!

I was tagged by my favorite Texas superhero... Brighton. This is my first time being tagged so I will try not to muck it up!

1. What is the ratio of sexy panties to granny panties currently in your possession?

I went through a "granny panty" transition about 2 years ago... I'm a thong whore so I'd say maybe 8:1 is about right.

2. Pretend you won one of those "make your dream come true" deals that Oprah is always giving away... what would you ask for?

I'd ask for a supporting role in a movie with an A-list celebrity.

3. Describe your high school days in one word. Slow!
I was the girl that did my own thing. I had associates in all crowds but never really was solid with any particular group. I came into my own in college!(shut up... I know it said one word!)

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world, who would be your top three picks?

Terrence Howard (Crash)~ He is too hot for words!
Gary Dourdan (CSI)~ I get creamy just looking at him!
Matthew McConnaughey~ He's #1 on my "white men to do" list!

5. If you had all the money in the world... more than you could ever spend in four lifetimes... would you eat some??

No but I would sew cute little shirts with it and put them in frames or hide it library books!

6. Tag Three People... Okay... I tag...

Independentgrl

ThatGirl

Jasika


Nadz