Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Monday, September 26, 2005

The Voice Of Reason....

I can't seem to stop. I probably should stop.

Shopping... I need to stop shopping.

Who the hell am I kidding? I LOVE shopping! But the what I hate is the voice inside my head that sounds eerily like my mother's saying, "you need to stop spending so much money!"

"Shut up Mom!.... I'll take this one in the blue and the green!"

I just acquired two lovely rings from a federal auction... one sapphire and one emerald... Very nice pieces to add to my collection... a girl's gotta have jewelry! Go check out
www.SeizedPropertyAuctions.com. They had everything from art to diamond necklaces... a little something for everyone. Registration is free.

Despite my mother's nagging voice in my head, I am determined to have the things in life that I want. The last couple of weeks have made it abundantly clear that tomorrow or your perception of it, is not promised. We need to make the most of each day and live it like it's the last.

This is what I intend to do... I want everyone to do the same. Call that friend you've been meaning to... take that pottery class you've been talking about...book that trip... You only live once!

Anything worth doing is worth doing well!