Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Monday, May 22, 2006

This One's For You...Blue!

"Write something... even if the post only says, something."

"I don't have anything to say."

This was the conversation I had with Blue944 on Sunday over sangria and tapas at Jaleo. Since he read me the riot act for being a slack ass blogger, I have returned to the fold like a prodigal son seeking love and solace in the arms of my fellow bloggers.

My name is HipChick and I am a slackass blogger...

I admit it, I did it and I'm sorry...

But can you believe I'm back? I know, right!

So the gang all met Sunday for drinks and group chat... good times were had by all. Everyone was there (except Jassika... and Emptyman) for the East Coast blogger convention. The line up looked something like this:

HipChick
ThatGirl
Blue944
Independentgrl
Cosmopolgrl

There was even a special cameo appeareance by the Mayor of Whoville! Life can't get much better than that!