Who Are You, Anyway?

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep...nobody's really seen my million subtleties...

Friday, July 21, 2006

Just Because I Want To

I thought it time for a blog makeover, so I went a searchin' and what did I see? I found this great little template lookin at me! (sorry about the Brown Bear references)

Since the title so aptly describes how I feel about boys, I thought it only right that I should become one with this template.

This is my new motto for the week. Not because I'm having man issues but because it is an inherent truth that reaches across all ages, races and geographic areas.

Even though my time for blogging is limited, and I haven't really had much I wanted to share, I thought a change was appropriate and maybe would provide the motivation needed to get back on the blogger track (hell, who are we kidding with this?).

Basically I saw it and wanted it and had to have it... so it's mine! What do you think? I thought about visiting BabyJane Blogs for a blog makeover but this was cheaper and I wasn't in the mood to think about what I wanted the new blog to look like.

So here it is....Hate it or Love it!